Contact us and make a reservation
We accept inquiries via our online inquiry form and by telephone at any time. Please let us know the time and date you'd like to visit. You're also welcome to drop in without prior reservation to conduct a private inspection of our facilities.
Visit the office
Our dedicated staff will propose a plan and space usage options that best matches your desired conditions. Please don't hesitate to ask about the surrounding district, nearby facilities, and directions to the JR station or elsewhere.
Obtain an estimate and apply
Once you've settled on the plan and space you want, you will be asked to apply. In doing so, please prepare the following necessary documents and fill out the necessary sections of the occupant screening form.
* Screening can be easily conducted by post and fax, following which you can move in the next day at the earliest.
* Please contact us if you wish to register as a corporation.
Sign a contract
Please visit STAYUP Yokohama to go over the contract in detail and sign it. Upon signing, you'll need to pay the membership fee and monthly usage fee for the first month. If you've paid by bank transfer before signing the contract, please bring the deposit statement with you.
Start using the office
We will give you a card key to start using as soon as you wish.
What you'll need to bring or have prepared by the contract signing day:
- ○ Initial upfront membership costs
- - Membership fee
- Monthly usage fee
- ○ Documents required for occupant screening
- ［For corporate contracts:］
○ Company profile or HP URL
○ Application form
* We may also require a copy of the company's registration and a signed certificate dated within the previous three months.
［For individual contracts:］
○ Application form
○ Driver's license or other proof of identity
* We may ask you to provide proof of your business operation.